Reverse logistics might sound like a new term but it is something that we all are familiar with. It is the process of sending the product from the customer’s end to back to the seller’s origin so, if a company receives an order back from its customer it is known as a reverse order. These orders are shipped back to the warehouse, and for that special courier partners are hired. The companies handling reverse logistics have low shipment charges to ease out the procedure of reversal. Reverse Logistics companies in Qatar incorporates management and sale of surplus inventory along with raw materials. Service has resulted in a boom in the industry as surveys reveal that around 92 per cent of people buy products online if the returns are easy and efficient
What is Reverse Logistics Tracking?
It is the process of tracking the entire journey that the returned package has covered from warehouse to its point of origin. This section of the industry is quite complicated as there are companies that are offering returns at zero charges to enhance customer experience and loyalty. It is believed that reverse logistics tracking drastically brings down costs associated with returns. But there are many challenges that companies have to face. Here are the few most common challenges faced by reverse logistics companies in Qatar.
Challenges of Reverse Logistics Management
- Difficult to ascertain the correct value of returned goods, which results in difficulty in tracking profitability.
- The process is severely time consuming and the companies have to involve human resources, which eventually increase unnecessary pressure on the brand’s
- Controlling leads to negative comments from their line portal can black stain to the company’s reputation, directly impacting its business.
- Customers and companies need transparency in tracking the return status which becomes an additional burden on companies since they have to take up the burden of expenses and time in customer service.
- Fail proof disposal methods are required for goods that can’t be refurbished to avoid the products returning through the black market. This is yet another responsibility which adds to the time and cost. This is where reverse logistic chain comes into picture
How can Travelite Help?
Travelite is one of the leading companies that has established itself as a pioneer of local transportation services in Qatar. With the incorporation of its high-tech advancements the company gives a thorough transparency along with door-to-door cargo services in Qatar, to the parties. The efficiency team very professionally handles everything, keeping the correct track of time. You can get to know the exact location of your goods. Not only is it time efficient but it has gained a reputation for its cost effectiveness as well. Travelite is one of the best cargo services in Qatar, which gives ample time and confidence to the customer as well as company, that they can relax and still keep everything under control.
Hopefully now you have understood about reverse logistics companies in Qatar and its challenges are. There are many cargo companies that are associated with eCom giants that add to the convenience of companies that involve reverse logistics return processes in their business strategies. The main purpose of reversal facilities is to provide more freedom to the customers, to increase leads but when it comes to overall benefits, the burden is increased on the companies hampering the reputation. So it’s easier to hire a company that provides logistical solutions without increasing monetary and psychological stress.